Reflux Therapy: It’s not one size fits all
If you struggle with reflux symptoms, ask your doctor about Restech testing before determining a treatment pathway. Our diagnostic tool provides insightful data to help your doctor design the most targeted, effective treatment for YOU.
Some patients may greatly benefit from Stretta therapy, our non-surgical procedure that significantly reduces reflux symptoms by strengthening your natural reflux barrier, the lower esophageal sphincter (LES). A majority of patients are able to reduce or stop taking medications completely.*
The right test is critical—
Especially for those with "Silent Reflux,"
who may be experiencing:
- Chronic cough
- Chronic hoarseness
- Sensation of lump in the throat
- Sleep disordered breathing
- Throat clearing
- Chronic sore throat
"Control of the symptoms is not enough. Control of the reflux is key"
— Jeffrey Hagan, MD
Studies show the diagnosis of LPR cannot be reliably made on the basis of symptoms alone, with no significant difference in presenting symptoms, symptom duration, or severity scores in the patients that had negative vs. positive pharyngeal pH studies.
Using the results from our simple diagnostic test, your doctor can confidently recommend the most appropriate, targeted treatment plan to address your reflux condition. Equally important, avoid reflux treatment if you do not have reflux!
Learn About the Dx-pH Test for Reflux or Find a Professional
30% Don't Get Relief from Medication, Many don't want Surgery
An estimated 30% of reflux patients do not get relief from medication. Many have concerns about taking anti-reflux medications long-term and also want to avoid surgery. What is the alternative solution?
Meet Stretta. Learn about our reflux solutions and ask your doctor whether Restech’s Dx-pH test and Stretta are right for you.
Stretta therapy may be right for you if:
- Medications are not adequately addressing your symptoms
- Long- term medication is not desirable
- You want to avoid surgery
- You have had anti-reflux or bariatric surgery yet still have reflux
Targeted treatment for reflux, delivered with confidence.
Help your patients achieve relief more quickly by taking a data-driven approach to reflux care. Be a part of the paradigm shift: instead of a symptom-based diagnosis, enlist the help of our simple, patient-friendly diagnostic test. Detailed data illustrates a patient’s unique reflux patterns and severity, helping you determine the most effective, targeted treatment for their condition. Equally important is the negative test, allowing you to explore alternative etiologies for your patient’s symptoms if reflux is not the answer.
Some patients may greatly benefit from Stretta therapy, our non-surgical procedure that significantly reduces reflux symptoms by effectively strengthening the lower esophageal sphincter.
What this means for your practice:
- Reduced reflux diagnostic inefficiencies
- Highly effective non-invasive reflux therapy
- Effectively targeted reflux treatment plans
- Higher patient compliance with treatment1
- High predictive value for therapeutic success2
1. Friedman M, Maley A, Kelley K, et al. Impact of pH monitoring on laryngopharyngeal reflux treatment: improved compliance and symptom resolution. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011;144(4):558-62.
2. Worrell S, DeMeester S, Greene C, Oh D, Hagen J. Pharyngeal pH monitoring better predicts a successful outcome for extraesophageal reflux symptoms after antireflux surgery. Surg Endosc. 2013 Nov;27(11):4113-8.
Over a quarter million people diagnosed or treated by Restech technologies in 39 countries and counting.
- 2,500 Secca procedures performed
- 25,000 Stretta procedures performed
- 250,000 Dx-pH diagnostic tests performed