Help Your Patients Thrive
Our suite of reflux solutions and bowel incontinence therapy can be game-changers in your practice. A definitive diagnosis from a Restech Dx-pH test and the effective simplicity of Stretta Therapy provides physicians a powerful new toolkit to treat patients suffering from reflux.
Stretta and Secca share a common radio frequency (RF) technology, which remodels and improves the structure of the muscle, resulting in improved sphincter function.
Reflux Diagnostics: Dx-pH System
Giving you the data you need to deliver targeted, individualized reflux therapy.
- Obtain a definitive diagnosis in 24 hours
- Displays detailed graphs and charts to illustrate the patient’s reflux patterns and severity
- Offer a minimally invasive diagnostic test with increased patient comfort
- Examine the patient’s typical day -- doesn’t inhibit normal activities
- Clarify diagnostic and therapeutic pathways
- Provide a baseline for future comparison
- Explore alternative etiologies after a negative study
Reflux Treatment: Stretta
Address the root of the problem by strengthening the sphincter muscle and restoring natural function.
- Bridge the treatment gap between medication and anti-reflux surgery
- Stimulate muscle regrowth with a single 45 minute treatment
- No altered anatomy, No foreign bodies left in the patient
- No overnight stay - an outpatient alternative to anti-reflux surgery
- 86% of patients remained off daily GERD medications at four years
Fecal Incontinence Treatment: Secca
Bridges the gap between conservative treatments and surgery.
- Doesn’t preclude future treatment options and can be repeated
- Non surgical, no implants
- 30 minute out-patient procedure using familiar equipment and techniques
- Increases warning times for impending bowel movements
- Shorter recovery time (compared to surgery)